Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tweet Tweet

I've been crafting up a storm over here, sewing, quilting, modpodging and hot glueing. FUN STUFF! Wondering what I've been doing?? Well here's one little sweet project. Miss G and I were at our favorite store today - Hobby Lobby....well ok, my favorite store. I usually hear, "not Hobby Lobby!!" We just happened down the 66% off Home Decor aisle and found this cute little bird cage and thought we would add a nest and a little birdy in it to hang in G's room. It was a fun mommy daughter project. I thought it turned out pretty cute and it looks so fun hanging on the curtain rod in front of her window. Not a bad deal at $3.00 for the cage, $1.59 for the birds and $1.99 for the nests. Total cost = SWEETNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails