Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello?....anybody home?

That's what my Miss G says when we all walk into the house.  I don't know who she's expecting but it's sure darn cute.  But just to let you know, I am here.  Just been MIA lately cause life is just busy ya know?  I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just getting ready for a BIG trip!  I'm sure I'll be creatively inspired and full of artsy ideas when I return from my trip with the hubs to EUROPE!!!!  Can you tell I'm excited? 

So I bid you adeu until next week when I return and leave you with some more exciting news....  So anyone who does any kind of scrapbooking - digital or paper or photography knows who the famous Becky Higgins is. I am so excited to be apart of her BIG PHOTOGRAPHY GIVEAWAY! There are over 150 photographers from all across the country giving away photo shoots to a deserving family in the month of May. 5 photographers will be featured on her blog every day for the whole month of May. My day is May 17th! If you are in my area (Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton -Texas) or know of a family that wants a fun photo shoot, leave a comment on Becky's blog on May 17th and you might just be the lucky winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails