Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Decorating with Canvas

Using canvas in your home is a great way to make a nice decorating statement.  I have always loved the gallery wrapped canvas you see all over the place these days and decided I needed one too!  A few months ago we had family pictures taken by my friend Ambyr of Ambyr Porter Photography.  She's FABULOUS!  So I visited updone.com to see what cool things they could do with my print.  I just have to say I am in LOVE! 
I would rather spend money on something like this as art for my home than just some painting I picked up at the store.  It is more personalized too!
I never have loved my fireplace and I needed something SMASHING to go above my mantle.  I think it really brings the room together and creates a nice feel when you walk into the room. 
The texture on the canvas is perfect, colors are vibrant and it's something I will treasure for a lifetime.  So go check them out and see what amazing pieces you can come up with.  Send me an email or comment - I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails