Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Calling all Quilters!


My mom told me about this great organization called Quilts for Kids.  It is a wonderful nonprofit organization that creates and delivers homemade quilts to help comfort hospitalized children.  You can help by requesting a quilt kit - for free!  All you have to do is quilt it and send it back.  You can also use up some of those fabric scraps that you have been saving forever to create one of your own to send in with your kit.  I've already received my kit and I am excited to get started on it.  If you want to help or find out more information on requesting a quilt kit, volunteering in your area with a local chapter for Quilts for Kids, or making a financial donation click here.  Every little bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails